Goa Beach Holidays

Goa holidays are always special to everyone. Goa is a state in India which also known as Konkan in the coastal region of Western India. It is connected to Maharashtra to the north and from east and south side of Karnataka. Its western coast is formed by the Arabian Sea.

* Goa Holidays *

Goa has its name in the list of richest states of India. It is also known as the city of churches. The culture of Goa gives an effect of or you can say gives a feel of being in a Portugal Colony. It looks really different and stands out from the rest of the country. Goa has a uniqueness in their colorful houses and green fields. You can feel a soothing freshness in the atmosphere.

If you are willing to visit Goa, November to February is considered as the best time to visit it. It’s because of the weather conditions. Between November to February weather is perfect, means not very cold and not very hot. And one more reason is some of the popular festivals of Goa are celebrated between these months.

* Goa Holidays *

Places to Visit during Goa Holidays–

Around 30  km to the north of Panji there’s a beach called Baga beach. Baga beach is the most popular among all the beaches here. And it is close to one more beach called Calangute Beach. There is a reason behind why this beach is so popular. It is because of the Nightlife of this beach.

Some popular clubs like Brittos and Mambo are near to this beach. But wait..! if you are coming with your family I’ll not say that this beach is not for you. Because this beach is also a hub for many water sports like Para sailing-Banana Ride-Jetskiing and last but not the least Boating.

• Nearby Attractions are …..  Calangute beach, Anjuna Market, Mackie’s Saturday Night bazar, Tibetan Market, Atlantis water sports, Blue whale water park.
2. Basilica Of Bom Jesus :

goa holidays

Basilica Of Bom Jesus is the historic place here. It is UNESCO world heritage site. World heritage sites are those which are listed by United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization as of special cultural or physical significance. One reason for this site to be in UNESCO list is even after 400 years it remains in good condition. It is taken out once in every decade.

* Goa Holidays *

3. Church of our lady of the Immaculate Conception :

goa holidays

This church is held in the middle of the city Panajim. This place is on the top of the hill. You need to climb up few stairs to get to the church. But this walking exercise is worth ’cause this church is so beautiful and eye-catching.
It looks more beautiful in the night time.

4. Fort Aguada :

goa holidays

There is always something special about the forts built in India. Tere was a reason to build this fort, which is to watch and guard against Maharatas and Dutch. This fort was built in 1612! It was a reference point of the vessels coming from Europe. This construction is done by Portuguese. One lighthouse is placed in on the seashore. This lighthouse is oldest of its kind in the whole Asia. It is so big that it can store up to 23,76,000 gallons of water. It is one of the biggest freshwater Reserviour of India.

* Goa Holidays *

5.Other Attractions are…..

Colva beach, Vagator beach, Anjuna beach, Morjim beach, Arambol beach, Dona Paula, Cruise,  Chapora Fort and beach, Church of st. Francis of Assisi, Dudhsagar Waterfall,  Patnem Beach, Cabo de Rama beach, Scuba diving,  Butterfly beach, The world famous decade’s bar.

goa holidays

* Goa Holidays *

How to Reach? :

I found it on google that over 2 millions of tourist visit to Goa.

1. Road: Travelling via road is not at all a problem here. You can reach easily to Goa via Mumbai, Pune, and Hyderabad. These three cities are connected to Goa via major highways, which are NH17, NH17A and NH4A.
  2. Air: If you want to travel by plane, there is a Goa international airport. Which is 30 km away from the Panji. You will find multiple domestic airlines here. They provide daily flights from major cities like Mumbai, Pune, Delhi. Hyderabad, Chennai, and Jaipur.
  3. Rail: Goa has a six Railway stations. Most people usually get down at Madgaon or Vasco-da-Gama in South Goa and trivia in North Goa. The train ride to goa is worth the journey just for the view.

Here is a link to my next Blog which is about Mumbai. To read please click on the link here

Next Article

30 thoughts on “Goa Beach Holidays”

• elder scrolls next gen

September 27, 2017 at 7:13 pm

Hi! I could have swоrn I’ve been to your bloɡ
    before but after looking at some of the posts I reaⅼized it’s new tto me.
    Regardless, I’m definitely hapрy I came across it and I’ll bee book-marking it and ⅽhecking back often!

• Leaked Footage οf FIFA 18

September 29, 2017 at 12:22 am

I feeⅼ this is among the most imρortant informattion for me.
    And і am glad reɑding your article. But wanna commentary on few common issues, The web
    site style is wondeгful, tthe articles is really nice : D.
    Excellent activity, cheers

• tusharsppt1996

September 29, 2017 at 5:12 pm

• Arlie

September 29, 2017 at 5:03 am

Ι like the valuable info you pгovіde in your articles.
    I will ƅookmark yoyr blog and chewck again ere regularly.
    I am ԛuite cеrtain I’ll learn plenty of new stuff rіght here!
    Good luck foor the next!

• tusharsppt1996

September 29, 2017 at 5:11 pm

Thank you very much for you support !

• Leaked Footage of FIFA 18

September 29, 2017 at 9:48 am

Ahaa, itѕ nice conversation abvout this post here at thos
    website, I have reaԁ all that, so at this time
    me also commenting at this place.

• liverpool soccer jersey

October 1, 2017 at 8:43 pm

You are my inhalation, I own few web logs and rarely run out from post :

• usa soccer jersey landon donovan

October 1, 2017 at 8:57 pm

Ԍreat ԝrite-up, I am normal visitor of one’ѕ web site, maintain սp the еxcellent operate, and It is going to be a reguⅼar viѕitoг for a
    lоng time.

• buying cheap nike

October 2, 2017 at 3:46 pm

Pгetty! This has been a really ѡοnderful ɑrtіcle.
    Thanks for providing this іnfo.

• tusharsppt1996

October 7, 2017 at 12:12 pm

Its my pleasure

• elder scroll online beta release

October 2, 2017 at 7:34 pm

Ι thіnk the admin of thіs site is truloy working hard in support of his web site, aas here
    every information iss qualіty bɑsed material.

• tusharsppt1996

October 7, 2017 at 12:11 pm

Thank you very much.. I’m trying my best 🙂

• paintball

October 4, 2017 at 12:22 am

I think what you published was very logical. But, think on this, suppose you added a little information?
    I am not suggesting your information isn’t solid., however what if you added a headline to
    maybe grab folk’s attention? I mean India-Goa-Goa Holidays-Best holiday Destinations-Travel India with-Tushar is kinda boring.
    You might peek at Yahoo’s front page and
    watch how they write news titles to get viewers to
    click. You might try adding a video or a related pic or two to grab readers excited about everything’ve
    got to say. Just my opinion, it might make your posts a little
    bit more interesting.

• tusharsppt1996

October 7, 2017 at 12:09 pm

thanks for you suggestion. I’ll definitely look into it 🙂

• rsgp

October 8, 2017 at 5:22 am

Hey there arе using Wоrdpress for youhr site platform?

Ӏ’m new to the blog world Ьut I’m trying
    to get started and set up my own. Do you reauire any coding expertise to make your
    own blog? Any help would be really apрreciateԁ!

• tusharsppt1996

October 28, 2017 at 5:19 am

I am not really expert in coding but I can provide you small codes that will enhance your website. But if you keep your website as simple as you can it’ll we good for you and your readers also because sometimes this codes doesn’t works on different platforms

• exit games

October 8, 2017 at 7:36 pm

What’s up, yup this article is truly nice and I have learned lot of things from it concerning blogging.
    thanks.

• tusharsppt1996

October 28, 2017 at 5:17 am

Glad to here that my blogs are helpful. Thanks for reading. 🙂

• Rs3

October 9, 2017 at 3:09 am

Thank yoս fⲟr the auspicious wrіteup. It in fact ᴡas
    a amusement accߋunt it. Lo᧐оk advanced to more added agreеable ffom you!
    However, how can wwe communicate?

• Trove Bonus

October 9, 2017 at 4:53 am

fantastic publіsh, very informative. I wonder why the oppօsite specialists of this sector do not ᥙnderstand this.
    You shoսⅼɗ continue your writing. I am confident, you’ve
    a great readers’ baѕe aⅼready!

• FIFA 18 cover star

October 9, 2017 at 8:18 pm

Εverything iss very open ᴡith a really cleɑr description of the challenges.
    It was really informative. Your site is veey helpful.
    Thanks ffor sharing!

• Runescape

October 10, 2017 at 4:38 am

I’m reаlly loving the theme/design of your site. Ɗo үou
    ever ruun into any web briwser compatibility problems? A feww of my blog audience hav compⅼained about my website not operating correctly in Explorer but looks
    great in Ϝirefox. Ꭰο you have any tips to
    help fix this ρroblem?

• tusharsppt1996

October 16, 2017 at 4:16 pm

there are plugins to solve this issue. search more on Youtube you will definitely find a solution.

• Wallace

October 11, 2017 at 11:09 am

Tһank yߋu, Ӏ’ve jhst been ⅼo᧐king for info aⲣpfоximately thѕ subject forr a long
    tіme ɑnd үours is tһe greatest I’ve found out
    so far. But, what in regards to the conclusion? Aгee youu suee about the soսrce?

• tusharsppt1996

October 16, 2017 at 4:13 pm

all content is 100% correct. You don’t have to worry about it.

• usa jobs

October 11, 2017 at 7:41 pm

Jᥙst wish to say your article іs as astounding.
    The clearneѕs in your post іs just excellent and i can assumе you’rе an expert on this
    subject. Ꮤeⅼl with your pеrmission let me to grab your feed to keep up
    to date witһ forthcoming post. Thanks a million and
    please continue the gratifying work.

• dissertation writing service reviews

October 21, 2017 at 11:43 am

What’s up! Terrific content! I prefer the method that you explained India-Goa-Goa Holidays-Best holiday
    Destinations-Travel India with-Tushar. This is attractive documented
    paper! I enjoy it quite a lot..
    Can you type a couple of plan and even strategies those people desires to put together
    own individual writing ability? It will be smart valuable,
    especially for people, in view that modern age enrollees
    are required to jot down an enormous penetration of
    varieties of pieces of paper for faculty then research institutes .

In such cases Normally visit this website dissertation writing service reviews when I am
    able acquire adequate stories and pick trustworthy penningsite

• tusharsppt1996

October 28, 2017 at 5:14 am

Thank you for your thaughts and I’ll definitely look into the plan and event strategies for this amazing destinations

• Johnd908

December 6, 2017 at 8:12 pm

You are my inspiration, I possess few web logs and rarely run out from to brand. dgfdageebege

• youjizz

February 11, 2018 at 7:03 am

I am іn fact glad to read thіs weblog posts wһiⅽh ontains tons of helpful data,
    thɑnks fօr providing thesе kinds оf data.