Introduction To Kasol –
If you are looking for an unusual, offbeat wilderness then you must come to the Kasol in India. Kasol is the perfect destination for you if you want to amaze by nature.This place is so amazing that I’ll say that Kasol is Nature’s gift to all of us.
Kasol is also known as a mini Israel.
This place is known for its trekking destinations, beautiful occupants, and river Parvati.
There is district called Kullu in Himachal Pradesh under which Kasol is located. And Himachal Pradesh is a part of North India. This town is situated on the bank of river Parvati.
First, let me tell you about the attractions of the Kasol then we will see things to do in Kasol.
Attractions of Kasol –
- Parvati River –
- Malana Village – You can trek to this place and explore how beautiful this place is. No noise, No pollution just fresh, soothing air and eye-catching beautiful nature. This village is known for its spellbinding terrains and distinct culture. This village is worth a visit.
- Tosh Village – This is another mind soothing village of Kasol. It is a green treat to eyes for everyone who visits this place. Trekking is the best option for you if you are willing to visit Tosh village. Also, there are many cafes you can visit in the village.
- Kheer Ganga peak – Kheer Ganga is the easiest and fun trek of all here. There are hot water springs on the top.
- Chhalal Village –
- Manali –
So these are the attraction of Kasol or you can say near-by attractions. If you are a foodie person then let me tell you that you are going to experience an amazing tasty food here. When you will reach here you will wonder that how small town it is but the natural values it has is very big.
Basically, if you are visiting Kasol, you must be ready for a lot of trekking, Mountain climbing and much more.
Following are the things you can do and enjoy during Kasol Visit –
- Tosh Village Trek- As up I said for Tosh Village. You can trek to this village. Still, if you are a lazy or “I don’t want to get tired” kind of person, this trek is not so hard. There is a famous dialogue of Shahrukh Khan’s movies is “Kuch paaneke Liye Kuch khona padta hain“. It means if want to gain something big you have to sacrifice a little.
- Camp and trek to Kheer Ganga – Again this is a beautiful trek. If you want to witness a most beautiful part of nature, you must do this trek. Kheer Ganga is the easiest and fun trek of all here. There are hot water springs on the top.
- Another trekking sight is Malana. It is a small hamlet in the Himachal Pradesh.
The highest temperature here you find is 30 degrees in the summer season. And temperature goes down to 10 degrees. Best time to visit this place is from December to early February.
Travel guide –
Nearest airport you will find here is located in Kullu-Manali. You can travel to Kullu-Manali and take Bus to the Kasol. The major bus stop is also located in the Kullu-Manali.
Here is the link to my previous blog which is on Jim Corbett National Park held in Uttarakhand, Nainital.